Your company uses Outreach to create email templates and track emails. So why should you use the sharing feature within KnowledgeTree? It's the same thing, right?
No. It isn't. Using Outreach in conjunction with KnowledgeTree can garner even more tracking analytics for not only sales, but for marketing so that they can better assist sales with the right content!
- Outreach allows you to track when an email is opened and use email templates
- KnowledgeTree recommends winning content to move a deal through the sales process
- KnowledgeTree notifies you when prospects view and download shared content within emails
- KnowledgeTree allows you to send content without attaching, thereby reducing spam filtering for large attachments
- KnowledgeTree aggregates sharing data for marketing to better develop future content
It is important to note that in order for Outreach and KT to work in tandem, Outreach click tracking needs to be turned off. Please see the image below and the outlined red box:
Here are a few simple steps to gain value from both Outreach and KnowledgeTree when sending content specific emails to prospects.
2. You can also Discover the desired content in KnowledgeTree for SFDC and click the share icon.
Copy the share link for your specific prospect.
Paste the share link into an email or an email template from Outreach.
Now you'll get notification notification from KnowledgeTree when the content is viewed and downloaded!
Even better, KnowledgeTree gives insight to your marketing team as to what content is being shared and what content is working, so they can work to continue to improve the content they develop to help you close more sales!